Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bound for the Holy Land!!

Friends, I am headed for Israel and I am PUMPED!! As the "cashier guy" I met at Wal-mart last weekend put it, "There is no place on this earth you can be that is closer to where Jesus was!"
I'm literally gonna follow in His footsteps! haha :-)

So really, we are going to be helping with the Maccabiah Jewish Olympic softball games. (Ah, I love softball.) According to my friend's blog, there may be some issues with where the games are being held due to not having appropriate licensure... you can read the article for yourself if you're interested.
What this says to me is that mean old devil doesn't like what's going on here! He may be trying to stop what God has planned. But I know Who's in charge and I'm encouraged at the thought of being a part of His mighty mighty plan for His chosen people.

You can be a part of this journey by being in prayer for my friends and I for safety in travel, clean hands and pure hearts, maintaining our health in the heat, and for open eyes to opportunities. I pray the Spirit fills us each until our cups run over. I pray that Morgan runs out quickly, so that God steps in and takes up that much more space.

I can't wait to get back and update you on the trip. God bless you and thank you for your fellowship in the Lord!

Jer 31:31
Isaiah 53:5

No comments:

Post a Comment